In short, I’m a 27-year-old wife (since 2009) and stay-at-home-mother (since 2011) dedicated to being a great wife, raising my kids to know and love God, and making my home beautiful, organized, and great. I enjoy anything that allows me to use my creative skills and talents. Part-time, I design and print wedding and event invitations, and event flyers.
What you’ll find in my small part of the “blogisphere”…
- Fashion ideas for the plain Janes like myself.
- DIY projects and crafts. My husband works in the home improvement profession and we just HAD to purchase an old “fixer upper” for our first home 🙂
- Nail designs I do myself.
- Natural hairstyles.
- Family and home related topics. Not advice, only my failures and accomplishes.
- Spiritual encouragement. My honest opinions and biblical truth.
- Other random things.
Last, but most importantly, JESUS CHRIST GUIDES MY LIFE.
My ol’ Man & Me: